Do I need a license to play music/television in my restaurant?

That question is the top question people search to find my website. The short answer is – probably.  I have a checklist here for you to help your situation. Bottom line: get a good restaurant attorney to help you work through it. It will cost you some money, but that is money well spent.

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off